GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION: ORAL PRESENTATION
Abstract for Oral Presentation:
Submission of abstract will be under following Disciplines/Sub Category:
- Gross Anatomy, Forensic Anatomy, Physical Anatomy, Osteology & Applied Anatomy.
- Growth & Development, Teratology & Embryology
- Imaging,Museum & embalming Techniques,
- Genetics & Reproductive Biology.
- Histology, Histochemistry, Cytology & Immunology
- Neurosciences & Endocrinology.
- Medical Education.
Instructions for Abstract Submission
- Title should be in bold, font type-Calibri & font size 12. First letter of each word should be in capital.
- Author's name should be mentioned as surname followed by initials, bold Calibri, font size 11 & name of the presenting author should be underlined.
- Institution's name should be in Calibri, font size 11.
- For Original articles,Abstract should contain objective, methods, results and conclusion. For case report ,abstract will be structured under following headings- Objective ,case report and conclusion.
- Maximum word limit-250 words.
- Abstract should be computer typed as MS Word document, font Calibri and font size 11 with single spacing. Abstracts without result will not be considered for presentation.
- Abstract should be sent to email@example.com
2. Acceptance of Presentation:
- Members of SOCA , registered for conference(SOCA 23) shall be eligible to present scientific papers/posters. Scientific Committee reserves right to select papers for oral or poster presentation.
- Last date for submission of abstract is 31 December 2022. Acceptance/ rejection of abstract will be intimated by 10 January 2023..
- Note: Case reports will be accepted only for poster presentation.